Before I opened up Kiss and Love I had no idea the magnitude of the amount of adult novelty toys that are available. There are thousands upon thousands of adult items ranging from furniture, to lingerie and even adult games. Some of these items, believe it or not, can be considered as health treatment items such as a Prostate Massager. This type of massager was once the most popular therapeutic device used to treat prostatitis in men. Today it is used to alleviate prostate conditions, rejuvenate sexual performance, and even to maintain overall lower pelvic health in men and women.
Another popular item that is sold at Kiss and Love Sex toys is the well known vibrator. The vibrator seems like it has been around since the beginning of time. It was invented in the late 1800’s to treat, what they called back then, "Female Hysteria". For centuries, doctors had been treating women for these illnesses by performing what we would now recognize as masturbation. However, not only did they regard the vulvular stimulation required as having nothing to do with sex, but reportedly found it time-consuming and hard work, imagine that!
THE VIBRATOR EXPERIENCE
You may be astonished by the different types and styles that vibrators are packaged. They can vary in colors, shapes, noise level, material and size but the only thing in common is that they all produce vibrating and a stimulating effect. Being that there is such a variety and range of vibrators which fall into several different broad categories, below you can see a breakdown of the name and use of some of them.
- Egg/ Bullet - Egg shaped vibrator, which is connected to a cord and has a battery pack. It can be used for stimulation of the clitoris or insertion into the vagina.
- G-Spot Vibrators - These vibrators are meant to stimulate one of the strongest erogenous zones of woman's body. G-Spot is similar to the traditional vibrator but with a curve on the end and has a soft jelly-like coating.
- Wand - Wand vibrators serve as an electric body massager and looks more like a microphone. It is often sold as a back massager.
- Dildo - Dildos should not be confused with a vibrator, although some dildos do vibrate.They are penis-shaped and can be made of plastic, silicone, rubber, vinyl, or latex.
- Waterproof — Can be used wet, such as in the shower or while taking a bath.
Waterproof vibrators are different in shapes and materials, but they all can be used in water.
- Butterfly - This vibrator straps around legs and waist for hands-free clitoral stimulation during sexual intercourse or masterbation.
Rabbit - Two-pronged vibrator used for stimulation of both the vagina and the clitoris simultaneously.
If you want to test the waters first, try introducing other products and experiences with lower stakes into the relationship. Then begin to suggest the possibility of greater exploration at a later date. Try to start off with a massage, which is an easy way to connect while you are in bed. Use different massage products then graduate slowly from there.
If you are feeling confident in yourself, you can then give the vibrator or any sex toy that you choose to use, as a gift. Use a special occasion to help explain your thoughtfulness.Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to give this gify, but other holidays such as birthdays, anniversaries and even on Superbowl Sunday are all good occasions to give a vibrator!
We all know that some vibrators can be a little intimidating, especially to a man. So if he is adiment about now using a vibrator, then try other items that can still please the both of you such as eatable panties or even using some time of sex furniture to help get the postions just the way you like it.
LINKS TO BETTER VIBRATOR USE
Vibrator Guide A Visual Guide to the Vibrator
Can I Become Addicted to my Vibrator - Does Vibrator Addiction Exist
How to Use a Vibrator for Women Tips for Women on Vibrator Use
How to Use a Vibrator for Men Tips for Men on Vibrator Use